- View additional years by clicking the dates in the legend.
- Roll your cursor over the line to see daily surface melt extent values.
- Zoom in to any area on the chart by clicking and dragging your mouse.
- When reusing the Greenland Surface Melt Interactive Chart, please credit “National Snow and Ice Data Center.”
- Currently, some functions do not work in Internet Explorer. We recommend using a different browser.
- If you have questions or problems, please contact NSIDC User Services at nsidc.org.
Acknowledgements: Greenland Ice Sheet Today is produced at the National Snow and Ice Data Center by Ted Scambos, Julienne Stroeve, and Lora Koenig with support from NASA. NSIDC thanks Jason Box, Xavier Fettweis, and Thomas Mote for data and collaboration.