- Added terrain_best_fit_geosegment parameter at the 20 m (geosegment) rate. This represents the best estimate of terrain at the 20 m along-track resolution.
- Added h_canopy_geosegment which represents the 20 m estimate of the 98% relative canopy height.
- Added latitude_20 and longitude_20 to the data product for geolocation of the 20 m terrain and canopy height estimates
- Added a segment_woody_vegetation_fractional cover to the ATL08 data product. This product is derived from the Copernicus fractional forest and fraction shrub data products
- Updated the segment_landcover with the 2019 Copernicus landcover. This update replaces the MODIS landcover value which was derived from the 2014 MODIS product. See the version section in the user guide for more information.
- Updated the urban_flag parameter with the DLR Global Urban Footprint (GUF) as a potential indicator of man-made/built structures. See the version section in the user guide for more information.