[GLIMS] GLIMS Update: 10th anniversary Kolka/Karmadon disaster, Sep. 18-20, 2012, Vladikavkaz (Caucasus)

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:51:52 MDT 2012

Dear colleagues,
A workshop will be held in Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia, Russia, on Sep. 18-20, 2012, on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of the tragic Kolka/Karmadon ice avalanche and debris flow.  Please see the First Circular, which has a questionnaire at the end, which must be filled out and returned by any prospective participants.
--Jeff Kargel