[GLIMS] Final submitted Landsat 10 document

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:01:29 MDT 2020

Dear GLIMS Listers and Crylistees:
Again, sorry for cross posting. Bruce Raup uploaded our final recommendations (final for this round) to the team who is designing the Landsat Next (Landsat 10) sensor specifications. Most likely, only "GLIMS1" and "GLIMS2" bands may be considered, but we were not shy about proposing very substantial other increased capabilities. "You won't get what you don't ask for." Several of you provided extremely helpful input which now manifests in a much improved document. We should soon see the full magnitude of how unrealistic we are!
The document, along with a few other items such as key referenced papers, is available here: https://spot.colorado.edu/~braup/glims/
Sincerely,
Jeff Kargel