[GLIMS] preliminary report on Landsat Next (10) bands

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Fri Jun 26 09:13:54 MDT 2020

[Resending this blocked message from Jeff Kargel.  Supporting materials
are at

https://spot.colorado.edu/~braup/glims/

--Bruce

]

Dear GLIMS colleagues,
I am preparing a report that captures Bruce's and my
thoughts about what band(s) or bands we should recommend to be added to
the present lineup for Landsat Next (Landsat 10).
I have not completed this report, but given our need to send in our
collective response to the Landsat technical contractors early next week,
I wanted to get at least a preliminary version to you, especially to catch
the European Friday working hours. I will generate a further
draft tomorrow and circulate also to CryoList.
Sincerely,
Jeff Kargel

--
Bruce H. RAUP