[GLIMS] ASTER 20th anniversary special issue of Remote Sensing

Siri Jodha Khalsa sjsk at nsidc.org
Mon Aug 13 03:44:25 MDT 2018

Due to the controversy I too was leery of having anything to do with
MDPI journals, and have declined several request to serve as a reviewer.
But then at IGARSS this year MDPI-RS had a booth and I spoke with some
members of the GRSS AdCom who said that in fact RS is becoming respected
and widely submitted to journal in the RS community. I would have not
hesitancy in submitting now.

SiriJodha

--
Siri-Jodha Singh KHALSA, Ph.D., SMIEEE