[GLIMS] GLIMS Book is online and FREE!

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 23:01:08 MST 2017

Dear GLIMS and Cryolist (sorry for double posting) and all other Glassy-Eyed Cult members (sorry again-- that's an allusion  within our wonderful American politics).

Apparently the GLIMS book is freely available, online, and it's easier to download than ever before.  I don't believe that this is any sort of mistake by SPRINGER.  I LOVE Springer!

--Jeff Kargel

http://extras.springer.com/2014/978-3-540-79817-0

[http://coverimages.cmgsites.com/book/978-3-540-79817-0.jpg]<http://extras.springer.com/2014/978-3-540-79817-0>

Extra Materials - ISBN 978-3-540-79817-0<http://extras.springer.com/2014/978-3-540-79817-0>
extras.springer.com
Available materials for this book: Download Entire Contents (555.1MB) Download single files. To download please click on the files name. 978-3-540-79817-0