[GLIMS] IUGG, Prague, June 22-July 2

Jeffrey jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 08:04:18 MST 2015

Dear GLIMS colleagues,Please consider submitting an abstract for the IUGG meeting to be held this year in Prague, June 22-July 2.  Many sessions have been organized that should have the interest of GLIMS contributors, and I anticipate that many GLIMS people will be present and contributing papers (or chairing sessions).  I plan to attend this year's IUGG and hope to see you there!http://www.iugg2015prague.com/iacs-symposia.htmSincerely,Jeff Kargel