[GLIMS] GLIMS book-- email addresses for free e-access

Jeffrey jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 17:56:55 MDT 2014

Dear all,
Sorry for this late request, but I have been traveling and in deadline mode all summer.  The official hard-copy publication date of the book is still August 21 so far as I know, and that or imminently thereafter is when the previously noted press release and media interaction will take place. Every author is supposed to have free e-access to the complete book, but email addresses must be correct and complete.  This attached list hopefully is complete with names, but it lacks many email addresses.  Please look over the alphabetized list for your name/email address and your coauthors'.  Check for correctness/completion.  I'd rather not receive 150-some emails  about this, but if you have an email address to add or correct (or we missed an author all together), please send the correction to Greg Leonard and me.  Presumably Springer will inform us how to access the electronic version, which already is published and accessible from some libraries.--Jeff

Jeffrey S. KargelDepartment of Hydrology & Water ResourcesUniversity of ArizonaTucson, AZ 85742  USAEmail(1) jeffreyskargel at hotmail.comEmail(2) kargel at hwr.arizona.eduMobile phone: 520-780-7759www.glims.org