[GLIMS] GLIMS Book e-publication yesterday; next: printing

Jiskoot, Hester hester.jiskoot at uleth.ca
Thu Jul 10 13:25:42 MDT 2014

Congrats Jeff,

And this is also in the same week that Kargel et al. (2005) hits 100 citations in the Web of Science Core Collection. Thanks for all your hard work.

Cheers, Hester

REF:
Kargel, J. S., Abrams, M. J., Bishop, M. P., Bush, A., Hamilton, G., Jiskoot, H., Kaab, A; Kieffer, HH; Lee, EM; Paul, F; Rau, F; Raup, B; Shroder, JF; Soltesz, D; Stainforth, D; Stearns, L & Wessels, R. (2005). Multispectral imaging contributions to global land ice measurements from space. Remote Sensing of Environment, 99(1), 187-219.

________________________________
Dr. Hester Jiskoot
Associate Professor of Physical Geography & Glaciology
Department of Geography, University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge, Alberta, T1K 3M4, Canada

phone: + 1 403 329 2739
office: AWESB WE-2050
email: hester.jiskoot at uleth.ca<mailto:hester.jiskoot at uleth.ca>