[GLIMS] GLIMS Book e-publication yesterday; next: printing

Roberto Ranzi roberto.ranzi at unibs.it
Thu Jul 10 05:32:14 MDT 2014

Dear Jeff,
this is a great day for You, the Mankind, the Earth and for us as well!
Congratulations for your huge effort!

Sincerely

Roberto

RANZI Roberto, Prof., PhD
Deputy Head for Research and International Cooperation of
DICATAM, Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile, Architettura, Territorio, Ambiente e di Matematica
Universita' degli Studi di Brescia
Via Branze, 43
25123 BRESCIA (ITALY)
tel +39+0303711291
fax +39+0303711213

e.mail:roberto.ranzi at unibs.it
http://www.ing.unibs.it/ranzi

Think before you Print: 3 sheets of A4
paper = 1 liter of water. REDUCE YOUR WATER FOOTPRINT

--
Informativa sulla Privacy: http://www.unibs.it/node/8155