[GLIMS] [CRYOLIST] A note on eligibility of papers for citation in IPCC reports (GLIMS Book Table of Contents)

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 07:44:36 MST 2013

Dear Cryolisters and GLIMS Listers (sorry for cross posting to many of you),Thank you, David, for your prompt for IPCC chapter and section teams to update their references.   Some chapter authors are also GLIMS book authors and are aware of the upcoming GLIMS book, but they might not be aware of other useful chapters.  They should all be citable according to David Vaughan's criteria. I want to make available the table of contents (no page numbers, and I apologize that some chapter author lists don't yet include the author first names, but you can see who they are).  If you are interested in a particular chapter, I urge you to contact the lead author.  Within limits of copyright and the usual limits on proprietary data, the author may wish to share the chapter with you on a confidential basis so that you can make better use of your IPCC chapter citations.  The GLIMS book will be released prior to the AR5 report, and I think you will find that we have much support for the IPCC.  (But I look forward to seeing the AR5 reports.)Sincerely,Jeff Kargel