[GLIMS] Fwd: Order ASTER data through ECHO/REVERB

Etienne Berthier etienne.berthier at legos.obs-mip.fr
Thu Jan 31 12:57:23 MST 2013

Hi all,

A follow up on the message below regarding access to ASTER data through
Reverb. Thanks for all the answers received.

The issue is now solved. The right contact is : LP DAAC User Services
<lpdaac at usgs.gov>.
I am not sure if it was a problem with my quota of ASTER images or a
problem of their system to recognize me.
Anyway it is now solved. Below their answer.

Best wishes from warm and sunny Mendoza,

Etienne

Le 24/01/2013 14:26, Etienne Berthier a écrit :

> Dear colleagues,
>
> I sent the query below to the customer service of ECHO/REVERB
> regarding access to ASTER data (product 14)
>
> If one of you faced the same problem recently and found a solution, I
> am interested. Otherwise, I will share their response with the list.
>
> All the best,
>
> Etienne

Etienne

--