GLIMS Update: GLIMS Book Proposal/Outline

Jeff Kargel jkargel1054 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 31 22:06:59 MST 2007

Dear colleagues,

The GLIMS book proposal has at last been submitted (attached).  Please note that it is still just a proposal; our consultation with publishers has been extremely close, so we do not expect any surprises.  I shall issue another update when the proposal has been accepted/signed, and we can officially start work.  At that time I will provide technical formatting details and a detailed timeline.

Thank you to many of you who have helped in the development of this proposal.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kargel