GLIMS Update: GLIMS Miniworkshop on Sunday before Fall AGU

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Wed Dec 1 12:54:41 MST 2004

Hi all,

An addendum to Jeff's note about the GLIMS workshop just before AGU:  if
you are planning on the presence of a transparency projector, or if you are
expecting to have internet access for your presentation, please let me
know.

Costs of renting equipment at the hotel are surprisingly high, so we chose
to cut some things.  In particular, we're currently not planning on having
a transparency projector or internet access.  There will be at least one
laptop running windows or linux, and we'll have an LCD projector.

Hope to see you there,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup                                               Phone:  303-492-8814
National Snow and Ice Data Center, U. of Colorado, 449 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309