GLIMS transfer spec updated

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Tue Aug 6 17:28:47 MDT 2002

I've made a couple of minor changes in the data transfer specification,
available at

http://www.GLIMS.org/datatransfer/data_transfer_specification.html

I alert you to this in case you're coding to it.  The latest version is
1.21, dated 2002-08-06.

I corrected the spelling of a couple of field names, and removed the
lon/lat attributes from the "glaciers" shapefile, since that info will be
in the .shp part of the shapefile.  If you don't know what in the world
I'm talking about, that's okay.

Bruce

--
Bruce Raup
National Snow and Ice Data Center                     Phone:  303-492-8814