GLIMS Working group on algorithms

Andreas Kaeaeb kaeaeb at geo.unizh.ch
Wed Nov 1 12:18:33 MST 2000

Dear all, sorry if you had problems with my e-mail sent yesterday, if you
recieved it at all. Problems occurred either because I sent the e-mail not
from my mail-address included in the list or due to a size limit of 0.1 KB
on the list server.

The graphic I'm talking about below can now be viewed at
http://spot.colorado.edu/~braup/glims_algor/ (Thanks, Bruce!)

Andi Kaeaeb