GLIMS Book-- Update--write chapters now or soon

Jeff Kargel jkargel1054 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 2 21:19:32 MDT 2007

Dear GLIMS colleagues,

I am off to Australia tomorrow, so I wanted to get this overdue notice out before it is even more overdue.

The GLIMS Book contract has been received and approved.

We should all be writing our book chapters now or soon, if you are assigned a chapter.  More authors are welcome to join established chapters, in general, though I note that only the authors listed in the original contract will be approved to receive a copy of the book, gratis.

A slightly updated table of contents in attached.  I am sure I have had many lapses in updating it, so please remind me, with the subject line "GLIMS Book" in your email message.

Lead authors: please inform your coauthors who are not on the GLIMS mailing list.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kargel