Perugia--calendar update

Richard Armstrong rlax at nsidc.org
Thu Dec 21 16:01:27 MST 2006

All,

Jeff is correct, cryo sessions will occur the second week --- and,
fortunately, if you like jazz, the Perugia Jazz Festival will also occur
during the same week,  July 6-15. However, I am thinking that the town
will be very busy and hotel reservations should be made as soon as possible.

---- Richard

--
Richard L. Armstrong,  Senior Research Scientist
CIRES/NSIDC,   1540 30th Street