"left" and "right" sides of glacier boundaries

Roger Barry rbarry at kryos.colorado.edu
Fri Feb 25 08:28:29 MST 2005

Bruce:
I fully agree with Georg and was going to send you that convention,
Roger

  Dr. Roger G. Barry
  Distinguished Professor of Geography and
  Director, National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) and
  World Data Center (WDC) for Glaciology, Boulder

  CIRES/NSIDC
  University of Colorado              Phone:  (303) 492-5488
  UCB 449                             FAX:    (303) 492-2468
  Boulder, CO 80309                   E-mail:  rbarry at kryos.colorado.edu
                                               http://nsidc.org