aster spectral librarry

Javier Corripio corripio at ihw.baug.ethz.ch
Mon Jul 5 01:47:40 MDT 2004

Dear All,

Although I may have joined the community a bit late for this experiment,
(Glacier mapping) while thinking on it I came with the idea of this
little tool that may
be of general utility.

It is an IDL routine that reads and plots the spectral reflectance of
the specified materials in the ASTER spectral library:
http://speclib.jpl.nasa.gov/
It plots the values over the highlighted aster spectral bands, so it
helps speculating over potential band ratios to highlight different
materials from their spectral reflectance.

The code and some examples can be found at
ftp://teverone-2.ethz.ch/ihwpubdir/corripio/GLIMS/
user-ID: Anonymous
passworwd: youremailaddress

I hope you find it useful, comments are welcome.

All the best,

Javier Corripio

--
Dr Javier G. Corripio