"round-robin" contacts

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Mon Jun 28 12:44:57 MDT 2004

Hi all,

Thank you to those of you who have already contributed results in the
round-robin comparative image analysis experiment.  I have yet to look
into the details of them, but I expect interesting results.

I will be out of town for the next 1.5 weeks, so wanted to remind anyone
contacting me about the round-robin test to contact Siri Jodha also --
especially if you want a quick response.  I will be completely and
blissfully away from e-mail.  Upon return, though, I will begin the
analysis of the results in earnest.  If you are planning on contributing
analysis results (and I hope that you are), I would appreciate you doing
so by July 9.

Round-robin website:
http://cires.colorado.edu/~braup/RR/

Thanks,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup                                               Phone:  303-492-8814
National Snow and Ice Data Center, U. of Colorado, 449 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309