GLIMS Update. (1) ASTER billing starts 5 Aug. (2) Do not contact ENSA for lodging

Jeffrey S Kargel jkargel at usgs.gov
Fri Jul 26 13:10:34 MDT 2002

Dear GLIMS colleagues and workshop participants,

(1) I have news that ASTER cost accounting (billing for images) will start
August 5.

(2) I have been told that individuals should not contact ENSA directly for
dorm-style lodging in Chamonix.  If you have a need for inexpensive lodging
there, contact me and I will pass the word on to our French logistics
coordinator, who may or may not be able to help you at this late date.  I
would need to know whether you are wanting a single or a double room.

Cheers,

Jeff K

Jeffrey S. Kargel
U.S. Geological Survey