The high-resolution Radarsat Antarctic Mapping Project (RAMP) Digital Elevation Model (DEM) combines topographic data from a variety of sources to provide consistent coverage of all of Antarctica.
Radarsat Antarctic Mapping Project Digital Elevation Model, Version 2
Version 2 improves upon the original version by incorporating new topographic data, error corrections, extended coverage, and other modifications.
Data Set Tabs
N: -60, S: -90, E: 180, W: -180
- 1 January 1940 to 1 January 1999
- Topography > Contours
- Glaciers/Ice Sheets > Glacier Elevation/Ice Sheet Elevation
- Glaciers/Ice Sheets > Glaciers
- Glaciers/Ice Sheets > Glacier Topography/Ice Sheet Topography
- Glaciers/Ice Sheets > Ice Sheets
- Topography > Landforms
- Topography > Topographical Relief
- ASCII Text (.txt)
As a condition of using this data, you must cite the use of this data set using the following citation. For more information, see our Use and Copyright Web page.
Questions? Please contact:
NSIDC User Services
Phone: 1 303 492-6199
Fax: 1 303 492-2468
National Snow and Ice Data Center
CIRES, 449 UCB
University of Colorado
Province or State: CO
Postal Code: 80309-0449