[GLIMS] east Africa data

Ohmura Atsumu atsumu.ohmura at env.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 24 15:30:11 MDT 2020

Dear Bruce and Katie: I hope I did not misunderstand Katie's need. If you are looking for the hypsometric data to grasp the altitude situations of the glaciers in Africa, all 59 glaciers in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Zaire are inventoried by the classic WGI method, and the Max, Median and Min altitudes and Surface areas of these glaciers are available. Atsumu

Prof. emer. Dr. Atsumu Ohmura
Institute for Atmospheric and Climate Science
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (E.T.H.Z.)
University Street 16
CH-8092 Zutich, Switzerland

Tel.:+41 44 921 1497
Mobile: +41 79 261 7785