[GLIMS] OSPA judges needed

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Thu Dec 6 12:14:31 MST 2018

Hi all AGU attendees,

We still need a few judges for the AGU Outstanding Student Presentation
Awards (OSPA), for our GLIMS- (and GTN-G)-related sessions:

C32A-02: Multi-year Seasonal Mass Balance Using Airborne Laser Altimetry, Columbia Basin, Canada.
      1 spot left

C32A-03 (was C33D-1583) Instantaneous glacier loss through catastrophic collapse at Flat Creek glacier: disentangling the roles of climate, geology and glacier dynamics in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve, Alaska
      1 spot left

C33D-1585 Assessing the Impacts of Debris Coverage on Glaciers in the Andes
      1 spot left

C33D-1587 Climate and Singular Event Glacier Change on Gígjökull and Steinholtsjökull, Iceland
      2 spots left

C33D-1609 Temperature profiles along the Whillans Ice Stream measured using a Distributed Temperature Sensor
      1 spot left

If you can, please go to https://ospa.agu.org/2018/ospa/ and sign up to be
a judge.  Evaluations are submitted online and it is not a big time
commitment.  Questions can be sent to ospa at agu.org or AGU.C.OSPA at gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bruce

--