[GLIMS] [CRYOLIST] Support for Ricardo Villalba

Daniel Farinotti daniel.farinotti at ethz.ch
Sat Dec 9 10:26:51 MST 2017

Hi Etienne (Bruce/GLIMS CCed),

sorry for the slow reply, I hope it will be of help nevertheless:
I've signed the support letter, and asked both WSL's and ETH's
communication offices to engage.
ETH is surprisingly slow in responding (it's 5 days and 1 reminder by
now...) but I have much hope for WSL since the picture of Ricado shown
in Nature's article (link
<https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-017-08236-y>) shows him with a
WSL/SLF bonnet.

Thank you for bringing this story to cryolist. I very much hope that
the community's support will  at least provide some comfort to Ricardo.

Daniel