[GLIMS] Workshop details: UPDATED agenda, dinner, venue directions

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Mon Aug 7 16:34:32 MDT 2017

Hello all,

I have made some recent updates to the GLIMS workshop agenda.  A few people
have had to cancel due to visa problems, but I'm excited about the
presentation and discussions lined up.

The agenda may change a bit in the coming days, but I will keep it
up-to-date on the website.  You may need to reload the page to see the
updated version.  Current version is "August 7b".

Best regards,
Bruce

Previously sent message:

For those planning to attend the upcoming GLIMS workshop in Boulder (11-13
August), note the following items:

- The workshop will take place in the Fellows Room of the CIRES
   (Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences) building
   on the University of Colorado campus.  Directions are here:
   http://cires.colorado.edu/directions/fellows-room

- A more detailed agenda has just been posted at
   http://www.glims.org/Workshops/2017_Boulder/Agenda_for_GLIMS_Workshop_August_11-13_2017.pdf
   Note that it is still evolving.

- There will be a group dinner after the first day, Friday evening, August
   11 (at own cost).  Venue is "The Med":  https://www.themedboulder.com/

See the workshop website at http://www.glims.org/Workshops/2017_Boulder/
for more information.

Cheers,