[GLIMS] Notes on AGU GLIMS meeting; Pre-announcement of 2017 GLIMS Workshop in Boulder

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Thu Dec 29 11:13:51 MST 2016

Hello all,

Two items:

1.  We had a productive GLIMS meeting at AGU in San Francisco.  Please see
the notes at
http://www.glims.org/Workshops/2016_sanfran/agu2016_notes.html

2.  We will hold a 2.5-day workshop in Boulder, Colorado, USA on August
11-13, 2017.  This immediately precedes the IGS Symposium on remote
sensing and modeling advances in understanding the cryosphere.  There will
also be a total solar eclipse on August 21 a few hour's drive from
Boulder.  We will send an agenda for the GLIMS workshop soon.

Best wishes for a wonderful 2017.
Bruce

--
Bruce H. RAUP