[GLIMS] GLIMS meeting at AGU: Monday at 10:30

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Wed Oct 14 10:41:15 MDT 2015

Hello all,

For those attending the Fall Meeting of AGU this December, there will be
a GLIMS meeting on Monday morning (December 14) from 10:30 to 12:00 (or
so).  I will announce the location when it is decided.  Please let me know
if you will likely be able to attend, so that I can find an appropriate
meeting room.

A draft agenda is below.  Open discussion is welcome on each topic.

1. Welcome, introduction
2. Regional activity
3. Update on new data
4. Update on other database changes
5. Update on data submission procedures (and relation to RGI)
6. Update on data download functions
7. GLIMS road map:  More data types into GLIMS:  velocity; point mass
    balance measurements, operational addition of topographic and centerline
    data, ...

Thanks in advance for your interest and input.

Best regards,
Bruce

--
Bruce H. RAUP