[GLIMS] GLIMS book--press release around Aug 26

Dave Wolfe timberwolf.dave at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 02:10:46 MDT 2014

It would be great if we can key into the recent front page coverage in Alaska carried over from a London byline:
Glacier melting linked more closely with burning of fossil fuels

Glacier melting linked more closely with burning of foss...
Warming due to greenhouse-gas emissions from burning fossil fuels and destroying forests accounted for about 69 percent of the melt from glaciers in the t...
View on www.adn.com Preview by Yahoo