[GLIMS] Fw: GLIMS ASTER account

said rahman saidrahman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 03:50:25 MDT 2014

Said Rahman
Cell 03445326724

On Friday, January 24, 2014 11:54 AM, said rahman <saidrahman at yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply. I do not have  LPDAAC username.  Rahman886  is ok and I noted it.

With regards,

Said Rahman
Cell 03445326724

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:30 AM, Jeffrey <jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com> wrote:

Said,
Do you have a username? If so, LPDAAC may have misplaced it, and we need a reminder.  If not, may we assign it Rahman886?  If you agree, please-- right now-- record this somewhere along with the fact that your password in your email address when using reverb to order ASTER imagery.
--Jeff

Jeffrey S. Kargel
Department of Hydrology & Water Resources
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85742  USA
Email(1) jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Email(2) kargel at hwr.arizona.edu