[GLIMS] ISBN for GLIMS book

Jeffrey jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 14:51:39 MST 2014

Dear GLIMS participants,The updated ISBN #s for there GLIMS book are: ISBN-10: 354079817X | ISBN-13: 978-3540798170
Please make this change if you are citing the GLIMS book.  The ISBN I have been using is outdated, as it links to a book description with outdated data that should never have been posted (as I have told the publisher).
The new ISBN numbers specify a publication date of March 1, 2014, but it looks more like late April.--Jeff

Jeffrey S. KargelDepartment of Hydrology & Water ResourcesUniversity of ArizonaTucson, AZ 85742  USAEmail(1) jeffreyskargel at hotmail.comEmail(2) kargel at hwr.arizona.eduMobile phone: 520-780-7759www.glims.org