[GLIMS] GLIMS dinner- possibility to Skype in

Jeffrey jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 8 10:56:37 MST 2013

Dear colleagues,A couple people are probably going to Skype (audio only) to connect to the GLIMS pre-dinner discussion, Tuesday 6:30-7:30 PM Pacific time. If you want to join by Skype, I am not 100% sure we will have the connection but I think we will, and I am not sure how many people can connect-- five at least.  If you wish to connect, please send your Skype name to Greg Leonard (Cc list).  We'll do the best we can to make it happen, but I do not guarantee a connection-- depends on phone service in that part of the building and other things.
--Jeff

Jeffrey S. KargelDepartment of Hydrology & Water ResourcesUniversity of ArizonaTucson, AZ 85742  USAEmail(1) jeffreyskargel at hotmail.comEmail(2) kargel at hwr.arizona.eduMobile phone: 520-780-7759www.glims.org