[GLIMS] GLIMS Book author names

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 12:27:03 MDT 2013

Dear GLIMS book authors:Corresponding authors should verify that the author names are listed as the authors intend.  Also, we need to be consistent throughout the book when listing authors.  For example,  I am currently listed in different chapters variously as  Jeffrey Kargel and Jeffrey S. Kargel.  Either one is OK by me, but consistency says I should be one or the other: Jeffrey S. Kargel is my choice.  Corresponding authors should be sure that all authors are happy with their names as they appear in the book chapter title pages. At the end of the book copy editing process, if we discover multiple names for the same author, I will just choose one on the assumption that it has already been approved by the author.FYI, the copy editing and correction process is half done, and the second half will proceed faster than the first.--Jeff Kargel