IPY Oslo Science - session on snow and ice

Angelika Humbert angelika.humbert at uni-muenster.de
Fri Jan 8 06:40:52 MST 2010

Dear GLIMS community members,

 I'd like to draw your attention to the IPY Oslo Science Conference 8-12 June
 2010 and in particular to session T2-3 Snow and ice dynamics and processes
http://www.ipy-osc.no/article/2009/1257927743.68

 This session covers a wide field, ranging from snow processes, to the
 dynamics of ice shelves, ice sheets, ice caps, sea ice and - of course -
 glaciers! We encourage contributions from field observations, remote sensing
 as well as numerical and theoretical studies.

 Abstract deadline is 20 January 2010.

 We are looking forward to your contribution and to meet you in Oslo.

 Best wishes,
 Angelika and Jon Ove Hagen

--
Dr. Angelika Humbert