Access to presentations from 2008 GLIMS workshop

Bruce RAUP braup at nsidc.org
Wed Oct 28 15:11:27 MDT 2009

Okay, the obvious next question for the presenters is, "Is it okay to send
the password to the whole GLIMS list?"  Previously, I think it was sent
out only to the workshop participants.  I have had a few people say they
would like to be able to see the presentations.

I am in favor of doing so -- the material is more than a year old now, and
it might be very useful to others in the GLIMS community.  Barring leaks,
the password would still not be completely public.  If I send it, I will
do so in a way that is slightly harder to "sniff" automatically.

Let me know, presenters.

Thanks,
Bruce

--