GLIMS ASTER image acquisition planning

william.sneedjr at maine.edu william.sneedjr at maine.edu
Mon May 25 11:53:44 MDT 2009

Hi Jeff & all others.

What I did a few years ago for Svalbard was to plot the scene center
with a 60 km circle for each of the usable (our definition) images,
one plot for each of 4 years.

I could certainly do the same for 2006, 2007, and 2008 for NE
Greenland. I'm not sure I could get the years 2000-2005 done in time
for your meeting but (with Gordon's blessing) I can try.

william.sneedjr at maine.edu