Glacier outlines for Iceland

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Mon Feb 13 09:57:53 MST 2006

Dear Oddur,

Thank you for the glacier outlines!  I will write you in more detail about
them separately.  However, for everyone's information, the best way to
submit data is through our GLIMS data submission interface, at

http://glims.colorado.edu/submissions/

Using this interface,

- you can update your contact information in our database

- you will be asked to fill out a small metadata questionnaire so that we
  know more about where your data came from

- you can specify an embargo period of up to one year, during which your
  data will be visible, but not downloadable.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it.

By the way, we've just had a great GLIMS meeting in New Zealand.
Information about it will be sent to this list in the near future.

Best wishes to all GLIMSters,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup