GLACE II: Last chance!

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Wed Jan 4 15:15:15 MST 2006

Happy New Year to all GLIMS affiliates.

The deadline for GLACE II participation has passed, and we are about to
begin analyzing the results.  If you have not sent in results but would
like to, I can incorporate your data if I received them within one week,
that is, by January 12.

We have received analysis results from six RCs.  Approaches vary, but many
of the big pitfalls from the first Round Robin test seem to have been
avoided.  We also have results from the "GLACE 2A" experiment done at the
Tucson Workshop.  I will present the results of GLACE II and GLACE 2A at
the GLIMS Workshop in New Zealand next month.

Best wishes for 2006.
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup