2006 GLIMS workshop in New Zealand - Registrations Open

Shulamit Gordon S.Gordon at antarcticanz.govt.nz
Tue Oct 25 18:58:19 MDT 2005

Dear GLIMS members,

Its my pleasure to announce that registrations are now open for the upcoming
GLIMS workshop to be held in New Zealand from 6-10 February 2006.
Please go to the GLIMS Workshop Website at:
http://www.geog.canterbury.ac.nz/research/antarctic/ for workshop and
registration information.

The local organising committee look forward to welcoming you to the
gorgeously situated venue in the South Island, right on the doorstep of our
Mt Cook/Aoraki National Park.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all.
Best regards,
Shulamit

My apologies to those of you who have received this email through other
mailing lists, but we do want to be sure we cover the whole community.
______________________
Science Advisor
Antarctica New Zealand
Private Bag 4745
Christchurch
New Zealand
Phone: +64 3 358 0200 (Direct 358 0245)
Fax:     +64 3 358 0211
www.antarcticanz.govt.nz

                          Caution
The information contained in this email message is intended only
for the addressee and is not necessarily the official view or
communication of Antarctica New Zealand.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
copy, distribute or store this message or the information in it.
If you have received this message in error, please email or
telephone the sender immediately and delete the message. Thank you.

            www.antarcticanz.govt.nz