Media Fact Check--Mongabay story

kargel at hwr.arizona.edu kargel at hwr.arizona.edu
Fri Sep 9 18:21:46 MDT 2005

FYI, Deborah Soltesz will implement a technical implementation for a permanent
discussion board soon, maybe in a few weeks. These Media checks
will stop coming in this manner once the website posting is possible.  This
additional news story just came to me, courtesy of Jim Torson.

Submitter: Jeffrey Kargel