European Alps GLIMS meeting

Javier Corripio corripio at ihw.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 14 02:19:54 MDT 2005

Dear All,

I have just received the confirmation from the EGU regarding the
availability of rooms for the GLIMS EARC meeting.

We have been allocated  3 hours from 10:30 to 13:30 on Friday, 29 April
on SM1 = Blue Level (Basement), 40 persons
There will be an overhead and a PC/MAC projector available

See http://www.copernicus.org/EGU/ga/egu05/splinter_meetings_friday.htm
for details

The suggested preliminary agenda could be
- Status of EARC
- ASTER images available now
- data trasmission to GLIMS/NSIDC
- DAAR request for 2005
- Questions and answers
- varia

Please let me know of any special interest or contribution you would
like to make so we can organise the time a bit in advance.

I look forward to seeing you in Vienna,

Best regards,

Javier Corripio

--