EGU Vienna & GLIMS meeting

Javier Corripio corripio at ihw.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 8 09:42:22 MST 2005

This is mainly intended for the European Alps Regional Center.
Apologies if it is not of your interest.

Dear All,

I am passing Roberto Ranzi suggestion of having a EARC meeting in Vienna
at the time of the EGU.
Many of us will be there, so it is a good chance for a more or less
informal meeting.
Please let me know whether you intend to go to Vienna, and whether you
will join the GLIMS meeting, and once I have an approximate number I
will try to book some place there for us to meet.  I will select a time
that is not conflicting with the Cryosphere sessions, but if you present
at any other session, please let me know, too, to minimize time
conflicts If you have any suggestions about the agenda, let me know in
the next few weeks.

All the best,
Javier

--