"Round-robin" test: questions and answers

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Tue Jun 1 10:32:50 MDT 2004

Hi all,

We've received a few responses about the "round-robin" comparative image
analysis experiment, including some questions.  Thanks for your interest
and your efforts!  This sort of analysis will go a long way in enhancing
the integrity, and therefore utility, of the data in the GLIMS Glacier
database.

I've added a section to the page at
http://cires.colorado.edu/~braup/RR/
of Questions and Answers.  If you are confused about any aspect of this
experiment, you can look there, or e-mail me or Siri Jodha directly.

A gentle reminder on timing:  The Norway meeting will be a good forum for
discussion of the results, so if you can send us your results by July 9,
we can include them in presentation materials and the discussion in Oslo
and Geilo.

Best regards,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup                                               Phone:  303-492-8814
National Snow and Ice Data Center, U. of Colorado, 449 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309