Update to lists of RC affiliates

Andrew G. Fountain andrew at pdx.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:25:23 MST 2004

Hi Bruce,

For reasons I can't explain, I would like to have my middle initial
"G" included with my name.  See below for an example.

Thanks, Andrew

===============
Andrew G. Fountain
Departments of Geology and Geography

Address:                             FedEx/Shipping Address:
Department of Geology                Department of Geology
Portland State University            17 Cramer Hall
Portland, OR  97207-0751             Portland State University
USA                                  1721 SW Broadway
                                     Portland, OR 97201
Email:  andrew at pdx.edu		     USA
http://www.glaciers.pdx.edu
Phone:  503-725-3386