Algorithm document, first draft

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Thu Oct 3 10:41:34 MDT 2002

Andy,

That's a good start.  For the section on IMCORR, perhaps you could simply
link to

http://nsidc.org/data/velmap/imcorr.html

Also, for use of a DEM in delineation of glacier boundaries, I can
(eventually) provide a description of the prototype I developed using seed
points and DEM surface curvature.  Michael Bishop has much on this also.

BTW, for the merits/demerits of something, in English we generally say
"pros"  and "cons".

Cheers,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup
National Snow and Ice Data Center                     Phone:  303-492-8814