- We develop the Arctic Data Explorer - offering accessible, multi-faceted and efficient navigation of interdisciplinary Arctic data.
- We offer services, through templates and other tools, to assist researchers in meeting NSF requirements.
- We support data in the ACADIS Gateway for all relevant Arctic physical, life and social science data for NSF’s Division of Polar Programs (PLR) Arctic Research Program (ARC) research community.
- As curators, we ensure stored metadata are clean, accurate and available.
Arctic Data Explorer
- The Arctic Data Explorer (ADE) is a one-stop-shop search engine for Arctic data.
- The Arctic Data Explorer allows for a more efficient, fruitful search because it pulls data from multiple sources.
- Take a look at the history and usability research outcomes of the ADE.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Our mission is to ensure the legacy of valuable Arctic data through data management support.
- We strive to make all data re-usable by a wide audience – from the general public to the most skilled scientists.
- Check out our outreach efforts.