[GLIMS] GLIMS search is down temporarily

Bruce Raup braup at colorado.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:06:13 MDT 2024

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well, is enjoying 2024, and is ready for the
change of season in a few days.

I deployed new virtual machines for the GLIMS Glacier Viewer and Text
Search last week, but by unfortunate coincidence, a problem with address
lookups, unrelated to GLIMS, happened at the same time, which is causing
the GLIMS interfaces to be broken.  I should be fixed soon, but I thought
I'd take the opportunity to say hello, acknowledge the outage, and wish
everyone well.

Cheers,
Bruce

--