[GLIMS] Any cool ASTER-using glacier papers?

Jeffrey Kargel jeffreyskargel at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:00:14 MDT 2023

Dear GLIMS colelagues,
Does anybody have any cool papers in the past year that make a significant use of ASTER data?
If yes, send me a link to an open access paper, or send me a PDF, and I can highlight it at the 52nd and possibly the last ASTER Science Team meeting September 11-13.

No, the previous sentence's usage of the word "last" does not imply that ASTER is going away earlier than the end of 2025 timeframe that it is presently slated to be out of gas. It means that the budget is tight (after a 50% cut to the ASTER budget) and the team is down to the essentials.
Cheers,
Jeff